Here you will find the latest vacancies working for The Rank Foundation and the wider Rank Network
Digital Hub Manager (maternity cover)
Location: based in Shoreditch, London
Salary: £34,000 to £36,000 per annum (pro rata)
Part Time (21 hours a week)
12 month contract ending May 2024
The Rank Foundation is looking for a Digital Hub Manager (maternity cover) to lead on the project management of our new digital development and to support and nurture our online community. The postholder will be responsible for growing the organisations net engagement through the RankNet Digital Hub. This involves creating an accessible, safe, and dynamic digital space for members of RankNet to engage with. As a gateway to RankNet, the digital hub should embody the values, principles and opportunities aligned to the Foundation’s distinct approach.
- Lead on the digital development of the RankNet Digital Hub, in line with the Foundation’s strategy
- Grow the Digital Hub membership, ensuring the content, ease of use, resources and opportunities provide a desirable gateway to further engagement
- Maintain a consistent brand voice for the Foundation which is in line with the strategy and ethos.
- Create exciting content and opportunities to engage and grow the community
- Work with the Foundation’s Grants and Events teams to ensure innovative approaches to engagement and a positive experience for members.
- Keep up to date with new and emerging developments in Digital Community spaces, ensure the Foundation remains at the cutting edge of digital engagement.
- Lead and manage the relationships with external contractors such as platform and App developers.
- Proactively communicate with all stakeholders to identify content and ensure effective and varied messaging across the digital hub, staying committed to the principles of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Ensure that the Digital Hub is compliant with related governance and UK general data protection regulations.
- Use tools to analyse the performance of the Digital Hub and produce quarterly impact reports to the Foundation’s executive team.
- Manage complaints, compliments and comments from Digital Hub users.
- Support Executives with ad-hoc assignments and events as required.
For more information about the role and full JD, please download the Recruitment Pack
If you would like to apply, please send your CV together with a supporting statement no longer than 2 sides of A4 that clearly demonstrates how you meet the knowledge, skills, and experience requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to all applicants including freelance workers and those seeking secondment opportunities.
Closing date for applications: Monday 13th March 2023, 1pm Interviews: Tuesday 21st March, London